macOS Sierra (10.12) and macOS High Sierra (10.13)
If OTRDecoderX does not launch and an error message is shown:
- Put OTRDecoderX into the Applications folder.
- Launch Terminal (e.g. using Spotlight).
- Copy the following command and paste it into Terminal:
xattr -dr com.apple.quarantine /Applications/OTRDecoderX.app
- Confirm the command by pressing Enter.
- OTRDecoderX should now launch without errors.
Would you like to donate?
macOS 10.5 or higher (Leopard or higher)
- OTRDecoderX 1.01 (2018-01-01, otrdecoder 0.4.593 beta and 519)
- OTRDecoderX 1.00 (2017-09-14, otrdecoder 0.4.593 beta and 519)
- OTRDecoderX 0.99 (2017-08-22, otrdecoder 0.4.593 beta and 519)
Note: Older versions are no longer available
Due to changes made by OnlineTVRecorder, older versions of OTRDecoderX no longer work and have been removed.